The AS-Interface certification indicates a product conform to the specification of AS-Interface. All components of an AS-Interface network can be tested, to award a certification of AS-Interface.
Products with certificate are up to the standard of the AS-Interface Specification (IEC / EN 62026-2) and have met the demands of the notable AS-Interface "Test Requirements".
The Certificate stands out for a system of consistency and top quality.
The user gets a documented evidence of conformity of:
- Noise immunity
- Interoperability in the AS-Interface network.
- Compatibility to other AS-Interface products with certification.
- The certification process is done according to EN 45011 ISO / IEC Guide 65.
- Products with certificate are subject to control by the certification office, a compliant may cause a withdraw of the certificate.
Certificates are issued solely by the certification office of the AS-Interface organisation, AS-International Association. By the certificate the manufacturer obtains the allowance to sign his product with the shadowed logo together with a verification number. This logo is registered trademark sign of the AS-International Association and may be used exclusively for products with certificate. The shadow logo is together with the verification number a mark of quality that is subject of monitoring. A certificate is only valid for the tested product.
An extension of the certificate to product families or the transfer to other manufacturers may not be performed. In certain circumstances a new certificate might be issued after simplified test.
All product changes especially the change of chip, layout or electronic components leads to a withdraw of the certificate. In exceptional cases an assignment is available by extraordinary permission.
The way to your certificate
The certification is open to anybody, members and non-members of AS-International Association.
The certificate is issued by the certification office after a successful confirmed type test of a reference product and the giving in of the necessary documents and application forms.
In detail this means:
- Test order and manufacturer declaration to be sent to an AS-Interface accredited laboratory. The test order form is available at the office of AS-International Association together with the application forms for certification.
- Hand in of all necessary documents to the certification office of AS-International. These are:
- the application form for certification,
- the test result,
- Product datasheet,
- the EC conformity declaration,
- the appropriate manufacturers declaration and
- in case of product families a detailed description of the individual products
Test laboratory with AS-Interface accreditation by AS-International Association:
Steinbeis TZ Leipzig
Für Automatisierungs-, Informations- und Elektrosysteme
M.Eng. Dipl.-Ing. Tobias Rudloff
D 04107 Leipzig
Tel.: +49 341 3076 1156
Fax: +49 341 3076 1220
The certification office:
Zum Taubengarten 52
Tel.: +49 6051 473212
Fax: +49 6051 473282
The test laboratory and the certification office working private and confidential.
The certificates are issued on behalf of the documents of AS-International Association. The certification is processed conform to the Certification Guideline and the mark statute. All documents are available at the office of AS-International free of charge for all members.
The valid documents are:
|Complete Specification||3.0 Rev.7||11.12.2019|
|Complete Specification Annexes||3.0 Rev.7||11.12.2019|
|Test Requirements||3.0 Rev.7||11.12.2019|
|Test Requirements Slave ICs||3.0 Rev.7||11.12.2019|
Order forms for certification
|application_for_certification_of_product_2022.pdf||Application For Certification Of Product 2022||114.49 kB|
|application_of_multiple_listing_2022.pdf||Application Of Multiple Listing 2022||125.96 kB|
|manufacturer_declaration_2022.pdf||Manufacturer Declaration 2022||138.25 kB|
|order_certification_test_2022.pdf||Order Certification Test 2022||106.7 kB|
|To save a file on your PC, just click with the right mouse button on the file and choose "Save link as...". Choose a place to save the file on your system.|